Who doesn’t love chocolate and peanut butter together? These no bake Peanut Butter Avalanche Granola cups are a perfect treat that are quick and easy to make. Whether you need to bring along a party favor, or just want to have something sweet to enjoy this recipe is amazing. Try this simple recipe that combines wholesome all-natural ingredients and our Avalanche Original granola. The result is a tasty treat the whole family can enjoy any time of the year.
- 3 bags of Avalanche Original granola
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 4 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 Tablespoons honey (or more if needed)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups dark chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- In a bowl combine Avalanche granola, chopped peanuts, peanut butter and honey. (If the mixture is too dry add more honey).
- Grease cupcake pan and divide the mixture in 12 cups. Press the mixture well to hold together and make a dent in the center of each cup. Freeze for 5-10 minutes, or until the cups are firm.
- Melt peanut butter and pour into the center of each granola cup. Freeze for 5-10 minutes, or until the cups are firm.
- Melt dark chocolate and coconut oil and spoon melted chocolate on top of the peanut butter. Freeze for 30 minutes or until the chocolate has set.
- Store in the fridge in an air-tight container, or freeze.