Avalanche Swiss Granola is the perfect on-the-go organic snack for any an all occasions, but you already knew that. What you didn’t already know is that its also a delicious compliment to your next baking project. Don’t believe us? Try out the Avalanche Swiss Granola Chocolate Chip Cookies for yourself. With the addition of Avalanche Granola you add heart healthy fiber, whole grains and a perfect crunch to this classic dessert.
- 1 Cup Butter or Margarine
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup firmly packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 Cups Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 3 pouches of Avalanche Granola (any of your choosing)
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- In a large mixing bowl; combine butter, sugar, and brown sugar and beat until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, and beat until fluffy.
- Combine the flour, salt, and baking powder; add to creamed mixture and stir until blended.
- Stir in granola and chocolate chips. (For this recipe we used two pouches of the Coconut, Quinoa, and Chocolate granola, and one pouch of the original granola.)
- Drop heaping teaspoonfuls of the dough onto a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 °F for 12 minutes or until golden brown.