Avalanche Granola & Blueberry Muffins make the perfect recipe to impress all your guests! Melt in your mouth muffins topped with the crispy crunch of Avalanche Swiss Granola- we dare you to just eat one! Throw a brunch, bring to a potluck, this recipe will never disappoint!
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 3 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Pouches of the Original Avalanche Granola
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Cup fresh or frozen Blueberries + 1 Tablespoon Flour
- 1 Pouch of the Original Avalanche Granola
- 2 Tablespoons of Flour
- 2 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoons Butter, softened (not melted)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix granola and milk, and let sit for five minutes.
- Pour granola mixture into dry ingredients. Add egg, vegetable oil, and vanilla, and combine.
- Toss the blueberries with 1 tablespoon of flour to coat (important if the blueberries are frozen.)
- Fold the blueberries into the batter.
- Prepare the streusel by combining all of the ingredients and mix until butter is incorporated.
- Fill the greased or lined muffin tins 2/3 full. (Batter will make approximately 18 muffins.)
- Divide streusel evenly among tops of muffins before baking.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.